Cost Effective use of Technology in Emergency Healthcare 2014
With the emergence of Emergency Medicine as a distinct speciality; Emergency Department (ED) is today being recognized as one of the most crucial and also one of the most difficult pieces of the healthcare delivery puzzle.
Progressive Emergency Department leaders and practitioners across the country have been working towards introducing structural changes and processes to transform their Emergency Departments into an integrated end-to-end acute care service delivery organization.
Clinical Process Automation and Information Technology has great potential in providing foundation and accelerating this transformation of Emergency Departments by introducing evidence-based best practices and also dramatically reducing cost of delivery.
The Emergency Department and IT Department at JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi, has introduced a new dimension in improving patient care at Emergency Departments with the implementation of world-class open source technologies.
- AIIMS-ED Technology Package - Live demonstration & workshops. Extremely cost-effective cloud hosted & Integrated EMR, Computerized medico-legal case (MLC) system, Patient display system, barcoding, labs, telemedicine education & a Trauma, poison & cardiac arrest registry for any ED in India.
- ED-PACS - Live demonstration & workshop on Cost-effective PACS customized for ED's in India
- Creating a Emergency Department with standardized facilities - JPNATC Case study & demonstration of packages for primary, secondary & tertiary levels. This session is aimed at building ED's cost effectively with standardized resources & infrastructure at the primary, secondary & tertiary levels and building a certification model.
- Moodle e-learning & course management - Live demonstration & workshops. Extremely cost effective e-learning & course management solutions by on world famous open source moodle platform along with live 'proof of concept' for nursing education at JPNATC.
- Telemedicine in ED - Live demonstration & JPNATC case study. Cost-effective & practical uses of Telemedicine in ED which are useful for primary, secondary & tertiary levels as well as 'proof of concept' & case study at JPNATC
Pre Conference Workshop
- AIIMS BECC Course
- AIIMS TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT WITH POWER OF ULTRASOUND
- Personality Development, Communication and Presentation Skills
Register online to ensure your seat.